Tiga Artistry is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the Malaysia Privacy and Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) which regulates the processing of personal data of individuals involved in commercial transactions. A full copy of the Act can be viewed here.
This includes collecting, recording, holding, storing, disclosing or destroying any personal data of our customers. Tiga Artistry complies fully with the seven PDPA principles: General, Notice & Choice, Disclosure, Security, Retention, Data Integrity and Access.
By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Tiga Artistry as set out in this policy.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Tiga Artistry customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, mailing or physical address, email address, and telephone number(s).
Tiga Artistry will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Tiga Artistry will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Tiga Artistry will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support inquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Tiga Artistry takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing tigaartistry.com, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are on our Site.
Tiga Artistry may also use your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Tiga Artistry may disclose your personal information:
- To third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes (excluding marketing activities);
- Any person or entity to whom you have consented to Tiga Artistry disclosing your personal information to; and
- Any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
- You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com
- If you believe that Tiga Artistry holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment at any time by submitting your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiga Artistry will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above will continue.
- To opt out of receiving any further communication from Tiga Artistry, email email@example.com
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Tiga Artistry website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Tiga Artistry will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The tigaartistry.com website may use “cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Tiga Artistry website.
Tiga Artistry is committed to protecting the Personal Data of all customers we deal with.